PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Easter Mini with Zachary & Connor!!!


I am sooo excited to share photos from my Easter Mini Session with Twins Zachary & Connor!!!  I feel like I am watching them grow up, so I'm a bit attached!!!  I met them when they were a few months old for their Christmas Session in 2010 and am always surprised by how much they've grown and how super sweet they are!!!  They are full of personality and fun, and I just love hanging out with them!!! 

Children are always such a joy to photograph, but I have a special place in my heart for twins since I have two sets of twin nephews!!!  They are sooo much fun -- and let's be honest, it is a blast to watch two kids who have never known life without each other play and talk and interact!!!  Theses two make me smile =)


You can check out more photos of Zachary & Connor from their 2011 Easter Session or their 2011 Christmas Session!!! 


Photobucket





 
Here's Connor!!!                                                                     And here's Zachary!!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Nicole, these are precious!! Soo adorable. My favorite being the goat eating one of their shirts and the other is the bunnies they had. thank you for sharing. love these.!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to see pics of these 2 boys because they have such adorable expressions. Beautiful pictures of them.!!!!!!!!!!!