PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 4, 2012

Cade's Easter Mini!!!


Ok, so I'm going to gush . . . Cade just turned 8 years old!!!  That is so hard for me to believe!!!  He just keeps growing (I know, that's suppose to happen)!!!  More importantly, everytime I see him I am amazed by what a wonderful young man he is becoming!!!  Greg and Ginger are both such fabulous parents, and they are raising an amazing young man!!!  I love hearing him talk about his friends . . . he seems to already pick such great friends even at such a young age!!!  And he has such compassion for people!!!  And, let's just be honest, any kid who can drag me into a field with a bull is awesome!!!  Hahaha!!!  This time we stuck with a horse field ;-) 


You can check out Cade's 7th Birthday Session or his Christmas Session!!!


Photobucket






  
 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed meeting him and listening to him. A true blessing and soo adorable.