PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Peaches!!!

Doug and Jennie are the CUTEST couple!!!  I love doing sessions with them because they are so laid back and fun to hang out with!!!  Plus, I have to be honest, I LOVE that they braved the cold snow with me for their Christmas Session in 2010!!!  What fun!!!

Sooo . . . I was incredibly excited when they asked if I could do an Easter Mini Session with them and their beautiful Golden-doodle Peaches who was about to celebrate her 1st Birthday!!!  Isn't she the most ADORABLE Fur-Baby!?!? 


Happy Birthday Peaches!!!  I hope your 1st Birthday was filled with lots of treats, fun, and maybe even some doggy ice cream!!!!
 

Photobucket




















 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! Those pics are sooo adorable. love them and thanks for sharing!!!