PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Welcome Baby Ramsey!!!

It isn't often I have the opportunity to shoot a true newborn session when the baby is only a few days old, so I was thrilled to get to spend an hour with gorgeous little bundle of joy shortly after she made her grand arrival!!! 

I met Tim & Elizabeth at a wedding they were in last summer!  They are both super sweet, and they made me laugh . . . ok, really that is an understatement - they cracked me up!!!  So, I was so excited to have the opportunity to photo sessions of their beautiful little girl Ramsey through her first year!!!  This is going to be so much fun, and they are both amazing parents!!! 


Isn't she gorgeous!?!?  Ramsey was a perfect angel for her first modeling session . . . she coo'd, she smiled, she gave me "the look" and scrunched up her face, she was just fabulous!!!!  Congratulations Tim & Elizabeth!!!!


Photobucket



 

 








No comments: