PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 25, 2012

4 Month Old TWINSIES!!!

I can't believe my youngest nephews are growing up so fast!!!  They keep changing so quickly!!!  These are some of the shots from their 4 month session, and we had sooo much fun!!! 

It started out as quite the adventure . . . it was a beautiful warm spring day, but we ran into one ranodm problem . . . mosquitoes!!!  I can make it through a photo shoot with ticks, coyotes, goats, chickens, or mud, but the moment I spot a mosquito or two I flip out!!!  Now, to be fair, these were those big things that I am often told are not actually mosquitos and don't bite, but they creep me out all the same . . . but not my brave little nephews!!!  Nope . . . they were ready for their first super fun outdoor session, so away we went!!! 

My fabulous sister Meagan and her wonderful hubby Justin took their boys out under this gorgeous big tree near a playground (which I already am certain the boys will love) to relax and have some fun!!! 

Both Landon and Collin took turns trying to doze, but they perked right up when they got to play on their blanket or fly into the air with Mommy & Daddy!!!  The are SUPERHEROS!!! 



You can check out more pictures of Collin & Landon from their first photo session here and check out Justin & Meagan's session here.
Photobucket
















I always laugh when Landon throws his head back, closes his eyes, and drops his jaw like this!!!  It's his "grandpa-is-snoring" look!!!  Hahaha!!!


Landon and Collin enjoying some Tummy-Time!!!! 





Collin

Landon


Landon
Collin




LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are sooo hilarious and soo handsome at the same time. Their expressions are awesome. thank you for sharing. love these pics.!!!