PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas with Greg, Ginger, & Cade!!!

Ginger is the Christmas Queen!!!  When I get sooo super excited about breaking out my Christmas music in October (ok, I'll admit it . . . sometimes it's July), I know I can gush to Ginger about it, and she will be just as excited as I am!!!  When it snows, she is right there with me on enthusiasm!!!!  It is the MOST Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

So, I was thrilled to get to take Christmas pictures of this gorgeous lady and the two handsome men in her life -- her amazing husband Greg, and their oh-too-cute son Cade!!! 



Cade & I have been on some adventures . . . we have chased trains, climbed into a field with a bull (did I mention the gate was locked, and the fence had barbed wire!?), and now we would like to add braving the electric fence to play with some horses!!! 

Photobucket














No comments: