PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas with Matt, Tina, & Noah!!!


He's back!!!  I know you fell in love with little Noah a few months ago for his newborn pictures, and now he is back again at 3 months of age for Christmas pictures!!!  Matt & Tina are such sweet parents, and  you can just tell they absolutely adore their little boy!!!  And I was just completely stunned at how much Noah had grown since the last time I saw him!!!!  He is going to be tall just like his daddy!!!  And he is such a calm laid back baby!!!     


Such a GORGEOUS family!!!!!!!  I'm so excited to share these, and I hope Noah has a super MERRY FIRST CHRISTMAS!!!!

And don't forget to check out the sweet message from Tina after some of these sneak peeks!!!


Photobucket








From Tina: 

We were very excited to meet with Nicole again for another session of pictures for Christmas. We are thrilled to share Christmas with Noah this year and to see his eyes light up at the christmas lights and laugh at the paper rustling. He has 3 Baby's First Christmas ornaments on our tree! Unfortunatly during this session we were all a little under the weather so I hope we get at least a few good ones, lol! We are blessed to be where we are right now and excited about sharing this Christmas season with friends and family.





2 comments:

Pam Elliott said...

I love these, Matt and Tina.....they make me smile!!!! Love you guys and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I just loved these pics of tina and her family.He is adorable.!!!! love love love the pics.