PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lindsey, Lillie, & Luke!!!

What a perfect day!!!  Lindsey, Lillie, and Luke met me at the gardens for a fabulous day of pictures, and it was perfect!!!  Lindsey and I went to college together, and she introduced me to my wedding photographer Shannon Stanfield (who we both just LOVED)!!! 

I just adore Lindsey and wish I got to see her more than I do, but she is alot like me and stays crazy busy!!!  She is one of the only people that doesn't think I'm crazy when I discuss my planner, how I organized my entire wedding (and everything else on the planet) in Excel spreadsheets, or any of my other lovely Type A qualities -- hahaha!!!  I had the opportunity to co-chair with her as the accountant for Relay For Life, and we had a blast!!!  We got a huge motor coach and laughed and talked while enjoying doughnuts and virgin daqueris and counting money for over 12 hours . . . all for a great organization . . . it was fabulous!!!



Lindsey's beautiful daughter Lillie is sooo much like her!!!  She is gorgeous, poised, organized, and may one day rule the world!!!  Luke is the cutest little boy on the planet!!!  He is all boy and is hilarious and loves running, climbing, jumping, and just having fun!!!

Check out the sweet message from Lindsey later in the Blog!!!


Photobucket






















From Lindsey:

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with; my kids loved her and all the fun things she thought up. I can't wait to see how all our photos turned out!

No comments: