PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Drew, Beth, & Cooper for Christmas!!!


Some days I meet a family that is so fun, I just want to spend the whole day with them . . . this is one of those families!!!  Drew, Beth, & Cooper met me at the Tennessee River for some photos, and we walked and talked and laughed, and they made me feel like I was part of their family!!! 


Cooper was super duper excited about seeing a real train!!!  One of his favorite books is The Polar Express, so we were going to see the Three Rivers Rambler.  However, it had chosen this night to take off on a fun adventure, leaving us behind.  We played on the track anyway and found another cool train car that Cooper could climb right up on!!!!  And then, to top off the evening, we got to see the train pull back into its station as we were leaving!!!  Sooo fun!!! 

Check out the amazing message from Beth at the end of this post!!!

Photobucket















From Beth:

Christmas this year has been the most amazing one of my life. I have always enjoyed the Holidays, but seeing the magic of Christmas through our little one's eyes is simply indescribable. Sure, it can be exhausting, but nothing compares to the joy that this family has brought to my life. My first Christmas as a new mother, I thought everything had to be just perfect, the perfect presents, the perfect coordinating outfits, and of course he had to have every new toy that he could ever want. I now realize that all of that stuff doesn't matter one bit. What really matters is the memories that we make together. From placing the smallest ornaments on the tree, to making Christmas cookies together, and even reading the Polar Express book for the one thousandth time. . . this is what he will remember, and I am so thankful that we are blessed enough to capture even just a small portion of these moments. This is such a fun age, and I love the innocence that he has, just wish he could stay this way forever!!!

4 comments:

dgott said...

LOVE these!!! Their eyes are amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pics of this family. I also loved what she wrote about Christmas. The little boy is sooo adorable andloved all the pics of him and his family!! beautiful family!!!!! thank you for sharing !!!

Anonymous said...

As always Nicole you hae done a wonderful job!! You also had a wonderful family to photograph!! You may not know this but my Audrey just loves Cooper, who knows you may do their wedding someday, lol!You took some pics of Cooper at thier birthday party last March at Wallabies.

Leverton Photography said...

Thank you all!!! And I have to tell you -- that is how I recognized Cooper!!! I remember while following and photographing Audrey that they were always together!!! Soooo cute!!!!