PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Carson's Spectacular Christmas!!!

You are just going to ADORE this little girl!!!  Carson is the most adorable young lady and has the cutest expressions!!!  We met up downtown and she got to ride around in her little red wagon while we hung out and took pictures of her just being cute!!!  We even got her fabulous parents and grandparents to join in on the fun!!!  Isn't she just beautiful!?!?


And let's just be honest . . . she is THE BEST at swinging EVER!!!  You'll have to forgive me for piling on the super cute images of her swinging between her parents on the train track . . . I just LOVED all of them!!!  And she looked like she was having the time of her life!!!! 

Don't forget to check out the sweet message from Carson's fabulous mommy Selena!!!!


Photobucket













Message from Selena:

We loved working with Nicole.  My daughter, Carson, really enjoyed her personality and wanted to take "that lady" home with us at the end of our session.  There is a kindness about Nicole that revealed itself almost immediately.  Then I got to witness it in action.  There was a sweet lady that was clearly homeless that was around the area for most of our session.  I gave her what little cash I had but Nicole made it a point to tell her she would take her to get something to eat when we were finished.  When we drove away she and Nicole stood there trying to decide what she wanted for lunch and exactly where it would come from.  The moment touched me and the impression was one that I love having associated with Nicole.  What a great way to start off our holiday season!  Thank you for your time, Nicole, and for being such a great example to my daughter. 




No comments: