PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Twice As Fun for Christmas!!!

They're back, and they're on the move!!!  Two of my favorite twins, Zachary & Connor met up with me for Christmas pictures!!!  It was about this time last year that I met these two handsome boys for the first time when we did their first Christmas pictures, and then we played with the chickens at Easter!!!  This time though, I was soooo not even prepared for how much they had grown, how mobile they've become, or how stinkin' cute they're becoming!!!  Don't get me wrong, they've been super adorable since birth, but everytime I see them I swear they get cuter!!! 



And my most favoirte part of the day . . . realizing that twin boys, once mobile, don't actually stay together . . . they LOVE to split and go in opposite directions - hahaha!!!  My sister (if you missed the memo - my sister should be having twin boys this month) is going to have soooo much fun chasing them!!! 

And Zachary & Connor have the most AMAZING Mom!!!  Melissa has so much fun with them, and I just love getting to hang out with her, while taking pictures of her two handome boys!!!!


Photobucket































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that these 2 boys are sooo adorable that it makes me want to have twins too!! I loved all the pics and their little personalities really come out in the pictures. thank you for sharing them with us and Melissa , you can tell what a great mom you are by how happy these 2 little ones are. love love love!!!