PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Paul + Sara


There are so many things about being a photographer that I absolutely LOVE, but THIS has to be one of my FAVORITES . . . capturing special moments with two people in love, committed to sharing their lives together!!!!  Paul & Sara are amazing and sweet people!!!  I LOVED hanging out with them, wandering around the church and grounds, and watching as Paul would make Sara burst out laughing!!!  I still have no idea what he was doing or saying, but they were soooo CUTE together!!!




I met up with Paul and Sara for a bridal portrait session that was a bit unorthodox . . . we had the handsome groom come too!!!  For the traditionalists, this was a post-wedding bridal portrait, so he didn't see her in her dress way before the wedding.

I wish I could say I came up with the idea, but this was all them, and I must say they are BRILLIANT!!!

The bride looked stunning, and I was able to capture special moments of the GORGEOUS couple together after all the hustle and bustle of the wedding day and really take extra time with them.

I like this idea so much, I would recommend it to just about anyone!!!  Truthfully, unless there is a First Look (which I LOVE), I'd be surprised if many couples even get a total of 20 minutes together on their wedding day just for photos of the two of them.  If you've booked your wedding with me, you've likely seen my happy little "ideal" wedding photo itinerary, and we all know I'd be thrilled if couples wanted to set aside 5-6 hours just for pictures (yeah, I've only had one bride truly take me up on that - hahaha!).  However, I'm realistic enough to know you have preparations to make, friends to see, and family begging you not to keep your guests waiting all day.  Soooo . . . having a post-wedding session is an AMAZING idea!!!!


Paul & Sara -- you are both fabulous!!  I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world!!!  Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of this!!!!
  


Photobucket

No comments: