PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 23, 2013

Twins in the City!!!


Chicago better watch out because these two lovely ladies are going to take it by storm!!!  I was so excited to get to meet up with this fabulous family while I was in town!!!  They met me at the Adler Planetarium right before the Gold Cup started (I'd tell you about my adventure trying to get there having no clue what Soldier Field was, but that's another story . . . my husband was quick to educate me - haha!).  We had sooo much fun!!!

Alaina & Emma are such a joy!!!  They have unique personalities and are sweet, beautiful, fun, and smart (how many 1.5 year olds do you know that are bilingual!?)   =)  They took right off, showing me how exciting it is to run and play with bubbles along Lake Michigan with both the Navy Pier and three of the nation's tallest buildings behind you!!!  Seriously . . . it was like a dream come true!!!  Bubbles!!  Gorgeous water!!!  Fabulous carousel!!!  And a beautiful city!!!  All in one spot!!!


And after all this running and playing . . . they weren't tired in the least!!!  After an hour of modeling, they were ready to dance and cheer on the USA & Panama as they played one another in the final game of the Gold Cup!!!

I hope you enjoy their slideshow and feel free to check out photos from my first session with these lovely ladies HERE.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful little girls and loved all the pics. loved the big city in the background. thank you so much for sharing.