PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Bob, Vickie, & Family Christmas Mini!!!!!


What an amazing family!!!!  I met Heidi & Carrie through my Ladies Pokeno group, and they have become fabulous friends!!!!  I love spending time with them and their husbands and kids!!!  I was sooo excited to meet their parents and brothers, and they were all simply wonderful!!!  Plus, it should come as no surprise that the moment I met their mother Vickie, I fell in love with her!!!!  She made me feel right at home and even invited me to stay for dinner!!!!  I had a fabulous time with this family photo session!!!  And if you've ever done a photo shoot with more than four people, you know it can get a little crazy, but all eleven of them were such professionals!!!!  They were perfect!!!




No comments: