PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Brandon, Shanna, & Bentley!!!

Soooo excited about this session!!!  Shanna, Brandon, & I got together at the end of last summer for a maternity session as they prepared for the arrival of their first little bundle of joy . . . and now . . . he's here!!!!!  They had driven up from Florida, so we got together around Christmas for a super fun reunion and photo shoot!!!!  I was sooo excited to meet Mr. Bentley . . . he is just darling, and you will have to LOVE him!!!  He was sooo happy and relaxed the whole time, and we walked him all over the place!!!  Then, at the very end, he informed us (well, he informed his mom & dad) that it was time to eat!!!  I never begrudge anyone food (I prefer to eat every 3 hours, so I fully understand - hahaha!).  Such a sweet family, and I was sooo excited to see them again!!!!  I would also like to point out that I LOVE the couch at this place!!!  Do you think they'll donate to me??  Hahaha!!! 













No comments: