PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bouncing Through The Snow!!!!

What is better than you having to get all dressed up for family Christmas pictures??  Getting to go out in the SNOW (well, at least at the beginning of what turned out to be a crazy snow storm)!!!  And what is more fun than that!?!?  Getting to bounce on the trampoline with a dusting of snow in fabulous sparkly dresses!!!!  That is exactly what Sydney & Tiffany got to do in our photo session!!!!  I have to be honest, I was soooo super excited that this is going on my list of things to do in 2011!!! 

After some juggling plans due to the weather, I got to meet up with Jessica, her darling daughter Sydney, her amazing fiance, and his beautiful goddaughter Tiffany!!!  I even got to meet Sydney's dad for a few father-daughter shots!!!  And Jessica was a woman after my own heart . . . she had everything organized!!!  She had lists of everything she wanted!!!  Yes . . . LISTS!!!!  If you know me or have ever had to do anything with me, you know I LOVE lists!!!  Especially if I can make them into an Excel spreadsheet =)  It was a pleasure to meet such an inviting and loving family!!!  I had a blast!!!  Sooo . . . here are some SNEAK PEAKS of our session together!!!  




  




No comments: