PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Sweet Home Tennessee!!!

After the unique whirlwind year I've had, I decided to take a much needed break from . . . well, most things - hahaha!!!  I am a super antsy person and can't sit still . . . ever.  The one thing you will NOT find me doing is cleaning!!!  Soooo . . . since I have refused to work on too much, I've had more time on my hands . . . and since I can't sit still . . . well, let's just say I've done more loads of laundry and dishes and cleaned my floors more times in the past 3 weeks than I have in the last 43 weeks.  My mother would be proud.  I have soooo enjoyed the time I've had with my husband and my family, not to mention I LOVE all this SNOW!!!!

I also took some time to go visit my great-grandparents in Virginia!!!  I hiked up to my grandfather's old school house (it was a bit of a hike . . . I can see where the stories of walking to school in the snow uphill both ways comes from - hahaha!!!)

















We drove by the church in which my grandmother was baptised . . . 


And I have to tell you, I saw a TON of COWS!!!  I LOVE Belted Galloway Cows . . . better known in my world as Oreo Cows!!!!  It is like God created these cows just for my own personal entertainment and as a reminder to eat more oreo cookies!!!  My lovely veternarian friend introduced them to me, but I was a little baffled because on this road trip, I saw a vanilla oreo cow!!!  Is that normal!?!?  Oh . . . and check out the super-duper adorable MINI OREO calf!!!  Sooo cute!!!   




Also, in the past 3 weeks, there have been several changes in my life . . . none of which I can take credit for!!!  We have a new couch and loveseat!!!  My amazing husband cleaned out the office, and moved the old leather couch in there (now, whether I'll actually work in there is another story - hahaha!)!!!!  AND . . . my wonderful web-designer Andrew created my official website!!!  WHOO HOO!!!  Break out the chocolate!!!  I am soooo super excited, and I hope you will be too!!! 

http://www.levertonphoto.com/ -- much easier than having to type out "photography" don't you think???  Check it out!!!  It is soooo much cleaner, simpler, and organized than my Facebook page (which of course I will continue to use to keep everyone updated)!!! 

Also, I have had several clients in the past request business cards.  I will get those made up asap, and if you were wanting some, please send me an e-mail at levertonphoto@yahoo.com, I will make sure to get you some!!! 

THANK YOU ALL for making all of this possible and for making it to the end of my rather long and random story!!!!

No comments: