PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet Me!!!


Ten Facts About Me:

1.  Hi, my name is Nicole, and I am a chocoholic.

2.  I did not own a pair of jeans until I was in 7th or 8th grade.

3.  When I was in middle and high school, my best friend and I would dress up (or dress my sister and her friend up) in random clothes we found in my mom and grandmother's closets and stage photo shoots . . . and now I get paid to do that!!! =)

4.  I will pay over $350 for a pair of shoes, but I cannot bring myself to pay more than $20 for a purse. 

5.  I married my high school sweetheart!!  We started dating when I was sixteen and got married 6 years later. 

6.  I have two super cute and wacky Yorkshire Terriers whom I adore!!!  Coco (named after Coco Chanel) sometimes goes shopping with me!!!

7.  I didn't know Elvis was dead until the early 1990s.  Yes, my mother managed to keep it a secret that long - hahaha!!!

8.  I attended 3 major universities and had 5 majors in 4 years before graduating.

9.  I LOVE to drive!!!  It is my stress release and gives me a sense of control in a world filled with chaos ;-)   

10.  I have a moderate obsession with Italy and most things Italian (gelato, passigatas, moscato, Ferragamos, Armani, Versace, and most of all Tuscany)!!!  Seriously, if you would like to hire me to shoot your wedding, event, or vacation to Italy, I will work for cheap!!!

No comments: