PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bark-or-Treat!!!

I just love spending Halloween with my two fur-babies!!!  I know this sounds odd, but I actually pass on parties to dress my two little cuties up and sit on the front porch passing out candy to the neighborhood kids!!!  I just love seeing all the kids in their costumes and the smiles on their faces as they pick out their candy!!!


(see sometimes they look like they like each other)

This year, at my sister's recommendation, I added Blow Pops to my 98% Chocolatey mix, and they were a HIT!!!  One little girl exclaimed, "I have been waiting all night for suckers!!!"  Hahaha!!!  Soooo cute!!!  I wish I could share my sister's stories (she had over 200 trick-or-treaters - 4x more than me - and way funnier stories), but my most amusing trick-or-treaters were two boys who were at least 8-10 years old.  They ran up my hill with bounds of enthusiasm in their horrific costumes (one was a very convincing Michael Myers and the other some type of Zombie / Mummy).  When they reached the top of the hill, I smiled and told them they could pick whatever they wanted out of the pumkin -- both boys jumped and threw their masks back exclaiming, "Whoah!!"  One boy explained, "You scared me!!!  I thought you were a skeleton!!!"  Ok, I don't dress up for Halloween.  I'm sitting on my porch in my black dress pants and my red coat . . . if I look like a skeleton, I'm a little concerned that I'm obviously doing something wrong - hahahaha!!!! 

Ok - enough of my Trick-or-Treating stories . . . on with the pictures!!!  I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!!!!

Photobucket







No comments: