PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's BRILEIGH!!!

Ok, so I insist I am not partial just because she is my youngest niece . . . is she not the most adorable little girl in the world!?!? 


Meet Brileigh!!!  This little fireball is a few months short of her 2nd birthday, but she is pretty sure she's going on 13.  Check out those fabulous purple shoes and way too cute jean jacket!!!  And the sparkles!!!  Every girl needs sparkles!!!  She is a lady on a mission, grabbing my hand with an insistant "SWING!!!"  I wish I could have shared pictures of her swinging, but I was a bit pre-occupied since I was doing the pushing - hahaha!!!  She has even been moved to her very first sit-in for her Occupy Preschool protest (she staged a protest outside her Gigi's office when starting preschool). 

I know, I know . . . on with the pictures!!!  Here is the Beautiful Brileigh!!!

Photobucket


















1 comment:

dgott said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! She is turning in to a very photogenic little lady, isn't she???!!!