PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jaime: Class of 2012!!!

I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVED doing this shoot with Jaime!!!  She is such an amazing young lady and was so beautiful, funny, smart, and great to hang out with!!!  Plus, some of her family joined in too!!!  I'm pretty sure her and her mom had to make me leave - hahaha!!! 



Don't forget to check out the message from Jaime's Mom & Dad at the end!!!

I know they are just dying to see these sneak peeks, so I'll stop with the talking and get on with the pictures . . . Meet Jaime!!!!

Photobucket




























It is hard to believe you are a senior!! We have watched you grow from a small baby to a wonderful, energetic young adult. We can not express how proud of you we are of you.
With all our love,
mom and dad
Pin It

No comments: