PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Craig, Aimee, & Cooper: Fall at a Historic Inn!!!

I am just in love with this family!!!  I met up with Craig, Aimee, and little Cooper at this adorable inn for some fabulous fall photos!!!  I adore the location, but what was super amazing was watching Cooper explore it!!!  He loved the stairs, the plants, trying to open the doors, ringing the bell, and watching the nearby train!!!  We had so much fun!!! 


Also check out the sweet message from Aimee at the end!!!

Photobucket

















From Aimee: 

Craig and I started dating my senior year of high school. We married 5 years later and 4 years after that God blessed us beyond belief with one sweet little boy named Cooper. It's amazing because we're sure that we had 9 blissful years prior to his arrival but for some reason neither one of us can remember who we were before him:)

No comments: