PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Josh, Stephanie, & Reese!!!

I can't believe it has been a whole year since I officially started Leverton Photography and got to photograph this wonderful family!!!  Josh, Stephanie, & I all went to middle and high schools together, and Josh and I have known each other since kindergarden, and I just love getting to see the two of them with their beautiful little girl Reese!!!  We all got together for a fun all-encompassing Autumn / Christmas session!!!!  I LOVE Fall, and I ADORE Christmas, and I'm not going to lie - I think Christmas music should be played as soon as the leaves start to change, so doing them together was much too fun for me!!!!  And Reese is such a sweet little girl - her radiant smile lights up the room (or in this case, the campus)!!!

   
Photobucket














My lovely new assistant!!!














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having known the parents when they were growing up, makes looking at these pics of their beautiful daughter just such a joy!!! She is absolutely beautiful and love all the pics of her that you captured!!! Thank you for sharing!!